Because, Marcel, my sweet, we’re going to make a film. Just for the Nazis.
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
Elizabeth Taylor painting on a hill, June 1947
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Motion Poster (x)
Love, it cut a hole into your eyes
You couldn’t see you were the car I crashed
Now you’re burning alive
The Great Gatsby Costume Design Appreciation Post
In this striking new series, New Zealand-based artist Henry Hargreaves worked with New York-based stylist Caitlin Levin to create gorgeous maps all made out of food. Originally inspired by a passion for travel, the two decided to take the food each country is best known for—spices for India, tomatoes for Italy, kiwi for New Zealand—and arrange them in a way that’s beautifully pleasant to the eye (and perhaps stomach).
Theo James, Shailene Woodley and Kate Winslet attend the European premiere of “Divergent” on March 30, 2014 in London, England.